What I’m doing now
I’m in San Francisco, staying quite focused, avoiding distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Working on solo piano compositions for my next album
- Promoting my new cover version of the Game of Thrones Main Title
- Promoting a Level 42 cover song that features UK singer/producer Mark Hadley
- answering emails that ask my advice
- following tutorials by David Earl to learn advanced Logic Pro X version 10.2 recording techniques
- stretching, doing planks, walking, and eating healthy
Those are my priorities.
My latest view on creativity is that it has the greatest flow when we complete projects (a music cd, write a book, create visual art, etc..) and get those out of our system. The feeling is of completion, and then allows room for the next ideas to come in more fully and be manifested.
My main act of public service is helping musicians do the best things for making as much money online as possible from their recordings, so feel free to .
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was March 26, 2016.
CREDIT: Page idea by Derek Sivers.