What I’m doing now
I’m in San Francisco, staying quite focused, avoiding distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Final mixing, and mastering (by Greg Gordon of Pyramind), of a cover song collaboration with singer RJ Griffith
- Working on solo piano compositions for my next album
- Created a soundtrack for this video using #labschoir by SpitfireAudio
- Promoting my new solo piano cover of ‘River’ by Josh Groban
- Releasing a new original pop single with UK singer/producer Mark Hadley
- answering emails that ask my advice
- following tutorials by David Earl to learn advanced Logic Pro X recording techniques
- really into Kombucha drinks and probiotics in general
Those are my priorities.
My latest view on creativity is that it has the greatest flow when we complete projects (a music cd, write a book, create visual art, etc..) and get those out of our system. The feeling is of completion, and then allows room for the next ideas to come in more fully and be manifested.
My main act of public service is helping musicians do the best things for making as much money online as possible from their recordings, so feel free to .
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was January 30, 2019.
CREDIT: ‘Now’ Page idea by Derek Sivers.