What I’m doing now
I’m in San Francisco, staying quite focused, avoiding distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Promoting my new 17 track solo piano album
- Co-writing with Améthyste Spardel for her upcoming album ‘Alien Moon’
- Co-writing and co-producing music with Devona Williams
- Co-writing and co-producing music with Queenie
- writing new articles, mostly about music royalties, marketing and technology
- answering emails that ask my advice
- following tutorials by David Earl to learn advanced Logic Pro X version 10.2 recording techniques
- stretching, doing planks, walking, and eating healthy
Those are my priorities.
My latest view on creativity is that it has the greatest flow when we complete projects (a music cd, write a book, create visual art, etc..) and get those out of our system. The feeling is of completion, and then allows room for the next ideas to come in more fully and be manifested.
My main act of public service is helping musicians do the best things for making as much money online as possible from their recordings, so feel free to .
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was March 26, 2016.
CREDIT: Page idea by Derek Sivers.